Mystic is a great company to haul loads for. As a non-asset based 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider, we broker hundreds of loads per week.
You'll be hauling no touch pallets of mail to USPS facilities. We offer quick-pay options, consistent and predictable runs, and nationwide empty points. The majority of our freight picks up from our warehouse in Robbinsville, NJ, and we can keep you running year-round.
We maintain high standards for our carrier base in order to consistantly meet and exceed our clients' demands. In order to haul for Mystic, we require the following:
- You have had an active carrier authority for a minimum of 1 year
- You have active auto, cargo, general liabity, and worker's comp (if applicable) insurance coverage at or above the federally mandated limits
- Your FMCSA issued SMS scores, and the number of crashes for your carrier authority are at or below an acceptable limit
- You are willing to opt-in to Mystic's cell-phone tracking for the duration of the load
- You will make best effort to deliver our freight on the day of the scheduled appointment
- You can provide multiple positive references
- A written document indicating safety measures adopted by your company may be required in the event of: previous crashes; acute or critical SMS violations or unsatisfactory SMS scores; conditional safety ratings and fines and penalties issued by the FMCSA, or other potential serious safety matters.
If you meet our high demands, please send in your carrier package to our dispatch group at email@example.com. It should include up to date Operating Authority, Insurance, W9, and Trade References. Please note - Safety letter and copy of driver's license may be required as well.
Mystic on track for Co-Palletization service offering...
Check out Mystic's and Amadeus' booth at the 2016 National Postal Forum...
GPS Load Tracking fully implemented...
Mystic delivered a perfect 100% on-time performance on a national mailing for Pitney Bowes...